(Newark, DE) The New Castle County Division of Police Mobile Enforcement Team arrested two in felony possession of drugs.
On May 6, 2023 the Mobile Enforcement Team arrested Jesse Dimartine (43, Elkton, MD) and Michael Roberts (36, New Castle, DE) in reference to being in possession of drugs. Jesse and Michael were formally interviewed at New Castle County Police Headquarters. Jesse admitted to selling drugs for profit. Michael denied being part of the sale and being in possession of any drugs.
Jesse was found to be in possession of 57.11 grams of Cocaine and .13 grams of Crack-cocaine. A black bag recovered during the investigation was found to contain 162.63 grams of Crystal Methamphetamine, 27.22 grams of Psilocybin, 6.06 grams of Cocaine, and 3.5 grams of Marijuana.
In addition to the illicit drugs, approximately $5,540.00 was collected as suspected drug sale proceeds and submitted into evidence after a K-9 sniff alerted to the presence of dangerous controlled substances on the currency.
Jesse Dimartine was arraigned on the following charges and held at Howard Young Correctional Institution in lieu of a $62,500 bail:
- Manufacture/Deliver/PWID Controlled Substance Tier 3 Quantity
- Conspiracy Second Degree-Agreement to Engage in Felony Criminal Conduct
- Possession of a Controlled/Counterfeit Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia not Related to Personal Use Quantity Marijuana
Michael Roberts was arraigned on the following charges and held at Howard Young Correctional Institution in lieu of a $210,050 bail:
- (3) counts of Manufacture/Deliver/PWID Controlled Substance Tier 3 Quantity
- (2) counts of Manufacture/Deliver/PWID Controlled Substance
- Possession of Controlled Substance Tier 1 Quantity
- Driving Without a Valid License